This simple test is designed to alert you to any problems resulting from poor-quality sleep.
1. Do you have difficulty falling asleep?
2. Do you wake up during the night and can’t go back to sleep?
3. Do you wake up earlier in the morning than I would like to?
4. Do you lie awake for half an hour or more before I fall asleep?
5. Have you been told that you snore?
6. Have you been told that you stop breathing while you sleep?
7. Do you have high blood pressure?
8. Have you ever noticed your heart pounding or beating irregularly during the night?
9. Do you get morning headaches?
10. Have you ever woken up gasping for breath during the night?
11. Are you overweight?
12. Do you feel sleepy during the day even though I slept through the night?
13. Have you ever awaken with sore or achy muscles?
14. Have you ever fallen asleep while driving, at work, or during physical activity?
15. Do you have vivid nightmares soon after falling asleep?
16. Have you experienced vivid dream-like scenes upon falling asleep or awakening.
17. Sometimes I can’t keep my legs still at night. I just have to move them?
18. No matter how hard you try to stay awake during the day, do you fall asleep anyway?
If you can answer yes to any 5 of these questions, you may very likely have a sleep disorder. For a free over the phone evaluation call 805-667-8049 or email us at email@example.com